Our stock, ready to buy, table options are explained below.
Ski Color Preference:
Let us know if you have a color preference.
As gear graphics can vary, color choice will be the dominant theme. You can let us pick for you (No Preference), specify your
color, or go with the more general categories of Bold-N-Funky for some bright fun combinations, or Mellow & Subtle for something
a bit more tame.
For any choice except no preference, we will send you an image of the ski layout via e-mail for your approval
and input before construction, so you will be sure to like what you're getting!
- No Preference: We will
choose something for you...no sweat...
- Cedar: An excellent choice for outdoor usage, very rot resistant
- Pine: Our standard
wood for indoor use, not quite as soft as cedar
- Other: Something else you would like, be sure to leave us a note in the cart
(price will vary)
- No Preference: We will choose something for you...we can handle it...
Pine: One of our standard stain colors. Light brown, not too dark, but with a little stain pigment.
- Natural: Stain
finish that will protect your piece, but contains no pigment. Color will be that of the raw wood...very light colored.
Cedar: We use Penofin's Penetrating Oil Finish with a UV blocker. The best choice for outdoor usage...will not flake
- Unfinished: Finish it yourself, just leave it natural, or go with an unfinished cedar that will weather to a soft
gray over time...low maintenance.
- Custom Paint: For an additional $45 we will paint your table to match your decor or particular
preference. You name the color, we will apply 1 coat primer & 2 coats of finish.
- Polyurethane: For an additional
$45 we will add 2 coats of semi-gloss polyurethane, can be over stain or raw wood.
- Other: Something else you would like, be
sure to leave us a note in the cart (price will vary depending on finish type)